One of Miley Cyrus’s Dogs Was Electrocuted on ‘The Voice’ Set!

One of Miley Cyrus’s Dogs Was Electrocuted on ‘The Voice’ Set!

Miley Cyrus has opened up about the time that one of her dogs got into a bit of a mess backstage at The Voice, and actually got electrocuted!

The 27-year-old “Midnight Sky” singer spoke to Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show about some of the most embarrassing things her pets had done when she shared the story.

One of her dogs, called Little Dog, had an accident during her first day on the set of the singing competition.

“This is sad, but it was handled and my dog is totally thriving and fine,” she said before telling the whole story of how Little Dog was caught biting into some wires while she was taping the show.

“You know on sets there’s, like, wires everywhere. We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around, like, ‘Who’s going to win The Voice?’ And my dog goes and bites on to the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden, we notice she’s convulsing and she’s getting electrocuted,” Miley said.

She continued, “You can’t open her mouth because the person who’s trying to open her mouth is also being electrocuted. But she was totally fine.”

Little Dog is all okay and “thriving in Nashville, Tennessee and doing great.”

Listen to her interview below where she shared another embarrassing story about her other pooch, Mary Jane:

Just recently, Miley was spotted in New York City. Find out why she was there here…

Source: Read Full Article