- Vin Diesel appeared on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Monday and spoke about the star-studded cast of the upcoming "Fast and Furious" movie titled "F9," in theaters on May 22, 2020.
- Charlize Theron is returning as villain Cipher, John Cena joins the crew as Diesel's on-screen brother named Jakob Toretto, Helen Mirren is back as Magdalene Shaw, and Cardi B will also appear in the film in an undisclosed role.
- "My daughter wanted a piece of casting to happen, so Cardi B is in it," Diesel said, though he didn't specify which of his two daughters made the request.
- The actor went on to say that in order to get the rapper in the movie, he had to work with the writers and create a character that would fit into the franchise.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article