THE Autumn internationals are back with PACKED stadiums – and England, Wales and Scotland can expect full arenas for some bumper tests.
The Covid crisis has led to both last year's Autumn internationals and the 2021 Six Nations being held behind closed doors – but now, the rugby turnstiles will be spinning once again.
Games have been confirmed, with Wales confirming their matches will be in front of 74,000 supporters, starting with the All Blacks, 12 months after the ground was used as a field hospital.
England, meanwhile, will also host a full Twickenham against South Africa, Australia and Tonga.
Ireland were due to head to the new Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas to play USA, but the match was cancelled because of Covid restrictions.
There are some significant changes to the TV schedules as well, with matches being broadcast on Amazon Prime.
AUTUMN INTERNATIONALS FIXTURES 2021
Saturday October 30, 2021
- Scotland vs Tonga – 2.30pm – Murrayfield
- Wales vs New Zealand – 5.15pm – Principality Stadium
- USA vs Ireland – CANCELLED
Saturday November 6, 2021
- Ireland vs Japan – 1pm – Aviva Stadium
- England vs Tonga – 3.15pm – Twickenham
- Italy vs New Zealand – 1pm – venue TBC
- Wales vs South Africa – 5.30pm – Principality Stadium
- France vs Argentina – 8pm – Stade de France
Sunday November 7, 2021
- Scotland vs Australia – 2.15pm – Murrayfield
Saturday November 13, 2021
- Italy vs Argentina – 1pm – venue TBC
- Scotland vs South Africa – 1pm – Murrayfield
- Ireland vs New Zealand – 3.15pm – Aviva Stadium
- England vs Australia – 5.30pm – Twickenham
Sunday November 14, 2021
- France vs Georgia – 1pm – Matmut Atlantique, Bordeaux
- Wales vs Fiji – 3.15pm – Principality Stadium
Saturday November 20, 2021
- Italy vs Uruguay – 1pm UK – venue TBC
- Scotland vs Japan – 1pm – Murrayfield
- England vs South Africa – 3.15pm – Twickenham
- Wales vs Australia – 5.30pm – Principality Stadium
Sunday November 21, 2021
- Ireland vs Argentina – 2.15pm – Aviva Stadium
Saturday November 27, 2021
- Barbarians vs Samoa – 2.30pm – Twickenham
Will there be fans at the Autumn Internationals matches and can I buy tickets?
Yes – the home unions are all selling tickets with full capacity stadiums expected.
There may be restrictions at France and Italy's home games but there are expected to be full crowds in both countries.
You can buy tickets at the following home nations unions:
Source: Read Full Article