THE CARABAO Cup continues this week as the Premier League's big boys join in the third round.
And the fourth round has already been drawn with some HUGE fixtures set to take place in successive Cup weeks.
When is the fourth round?
Ties will be played next week, commencing from September 28.
Should both sides win their third round games, there is the prospect of Liverpool vs Arsenal taking place TWICE in one week.
The teams also meet at Anfield on Monday, September 28 in a Premier League fixture.
Times and fixtures for the fourth round games will be announced following the conclusion of the third round this week.
The draw was made last week on September 17.
- Lincoln City/Liverpool v Leicester City/Arsenal
- Millwall/Burnley v Manchester City/Bournemouth
- Brentford v Fulham/Sheffield Wednesday
- Fleetwood Town/Everton v West Ham
- Bristol City/Aston Villa v Stoke City/Gillingham
- Leyton Orient/Tottenham v Chelsea/Barnsley
- Newport County v Morecambe/Newcastle United
- Preston North End/Brighton v Manchester United
What third round games are on this week?
- Leyton Orient P-P Tottenham
- Newport 3-1 Watford
- West Brom 2-2 Brentford (Brentford win 5-4 on penalties)
- West Ham 5-1 Hull
- Luton 0-3 Manchester United
- Preston vs Brighton (Tonight, 7pm)
- Fulham vs Sheffield Wednesday (Tonight, 7pm)
- Millwall vs Burnley (Tonight, 7pm)
- Stoke vs Gillingham (Tonight, 7pm)
- Morcambe vs Newcastle (Tonight, 7.45pm)
- Fleetwood vs Everton (Tonight, 7.45pm)
- Chelsea vs Barnsley (Tonight, 7.45pm)
- Leicester vs Arsenal (Tonight, 7.45pm)
- Bristol City vs Aston Villa (Tomorrow, 7pm)
- Manchester City vs Bournemouth (Tomorrow, 7.45pm)
- Lincoln vs Liverpool (Tomorrow, 7.45pm)
What have they said?
Mikel Arteta, Arsenal manager: "There is only one winner with the Premier League in this country with a lot of frustrated teams. So now, everyone wants to win a title.”
“We’re going to take the Carabao Cup seriously, that’s for sure. And, obviously, with the fixtures that we have, the number of games, it is very difficult.
Source: Read Full Article