THERE are few rivalries to stir the emotions in football as when England face Germany.
And the Three Lions have more unhappy memories than they would care to recall over the decades from facing the ruthless Germans.
⚽ BETTING SPECIAL ⚽
- GET ENGLAND TO BEAT GERMANY AT 14/1 – HERE
- GET STERLING OR HAVERTZ TO HAVE A SHOT ON TARGET AT 35/1 – HERE
- GET KANE TO HAVE A SHOT ON TARGET AT 35/1 – HERE
- GET SUNSPORT'S 50/1 BET BUILDER TIP – HERE
There's the glory of 1966 but also the agony of 1990, 1996 and the desolation of 2010.
Then again, this is a generation of England players who seem determined not to be weighed down by the woes of previous teams.
When is England vs Germany and what time does it kick off?
- England vs Germany takes place on Tuesday, June 29.
- The Euro 2020 last-16 tie kicks off at 5pm in the UK.
- The match will be held at Wembley Stadium.
What TV channel is England vs Germany on and can I live stream it?
- The game is being broadcast on BBC One.
- Coverage begins at 4pm and ends at 6.30pm with the Sweden vs Ukraine tie being shown straight afterwards.
- You can live stream the match on BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website.
- The clash is also being streamed in 4k Ultra HD on iPlayer Beta.
What is the team news?
Gareth Southgate has a near-full bill of health with his players.
Harry Maguire provides an extra defensive option after missing the first two games but playing 90 minutes against the Czechs.
Ben Chilwell and Mason Mount have to train on their own until Monday at midnight, so they are eligible for this clash.
But it remains to be seen whether Gareth Southgate will have the pair involved in the tie, with Jack Grealish and Bukayo Saka impressing during the Czech Republic win.
Other than that, neither side have any major injury concerns.
CASINO SIGN UP OFFER: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
What are the Euro 2020 Last fixtures?
Saturday, June 26
- Wales v Denmark – BBC One/BBC iPlayer, 5pm
- Italy v Austria – BBC One/BBC iPlayer, 8pm
Sunday, June 27
- Netherlands v Czech Republic – ITV1/ITV Hub, 5pm
- Belgium v Portugal – ITV1/ITV Hub, 8pm
Monday, June 28
- Croatia v Spain – ITV1/ITV Hub, 5pm
- France v Switzerland – ITV1/ITV Hub, 8pm
Tuesday, June 29
- England v Germany – BBC One/BBC iPlayer, 5pm
- Ukraine v Sweden – BBC One/BBC iPlayer, 8pm
Source: Read Full Article