ENGLAND face Ukraine tonight in a huge Euro 2020 quarter final showdown.
The Three Lions beat Germany last time out in a memorable game at Wembley, while Ukraine saw off Sweden with a dramatic 120th minute winner.
CASINO SIGN UP OFFER: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
What time does England vs Ukraine kick-off?
- England's massive quarter-final match-up with Ukraine will kick-off at 8pm TONIGHT.
- The game will take place at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome, Italy.
- There will be a limited number of fans in the stadium because of coronavirus restrictions.
- NO England fans are allowed to travel to Rome for the game.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- England's clash with Ukraine will be shown live on BBC One in the UK.
- Coverage of the clash will begin at 7pm.
- You can live stream the action from the BBC iPlayer app, which is available for download onto your mobile device, tablet or Smart TV.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available for FREE on BBC One, so long as you have a TV licence.
- You can also catch the action on the BBC iPlayer.
For England, Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell are in contention to play again after ending their self-isolation but Gareth Southgate is expected to stick with Luke Shaw on the left.
Mount hasn't played since England's 0-0 draw with Scotland but Southgate looks to have since put his faith in a front three consisting of Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling and Bukayo Saka.
Should Southgate stick with a back three, it could mean another start on the bench for Jack Grealish, who affected the game brilliantly against Germany on Monday.
Declan Rice and Kalvin Phillips are expected to start again but are one yellow card away from missing a potential semi-final.
Southgate may look to include Jordan Henderson or Jude Bellingham in the midfield instead.
- England in 90 mins – 2/5
- Draw – 17/5
- Ukraine in 90 minutes – 8/1
- England to qualify – 1/5
- Ukraine to qualify – 7/2
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article