BUTLIN'S has a number of last minute holidays still available to families who want to get away this summer.
The holiday parks reopened in May, with guests welcomed back to all of the restaurants, entertainment venues and swimming pools.
While guests can expect a different experience post Covid – including reserving meal and swimming slots through the app – most restrictions will be lifted next week in line with Freedom Day on July 19.
There are still deals to be found at all three – Skegness, Bognor Regis and Minehead – Butlin's resorts.
Here are some of the biggest bargains available right now based on a family of four sharing – if you're quick.
- Three-night break at Skegness in Gold Apartment on July 23 from £467 (or £116pp)
- Four-night break at Skegness in Silver Room on July 19 from £505 (or £126pp)
- Three night break at Bognor Regis in two-bedroom hotel room on July 23 from £519 (or £129pp)
- Three night break at Bognor Regis in Gold Apartment on August 2 from £537 (or £134pp)
- Three-night break at Minehead in two-bedroom hotel room on August 2from £556 (or £139pp)
Families can add dining packages onto their stays, starting from £20.75 for adults and £10.50 for kids, per day.
Some savvy shoppers found Butlin's holidays for just £5.60 each, per night, although you'll have to hunt around to find similar cheap deals.
We headed to Butlin's in Bognor Regis after it opened – here is what you can expect from the holiday park.
Source: Read Full Article