LIVERPOOL are back in Premier League action his afternoon as they take on Sean Dyche's Burnley at Anfield.
The Reds won their first game of the season 3-0 against newly promoted Norwich while Burnley lost at home to Brighton.
- Start time: 12.30pm BST
- TV/Live stream: BT Sport 1
- Liverpool XI: To follow
- Burnley XI: To follow
Follow ALL the action with our live blog below…
BETTING SPECIAL – GET LIVERPOOL AT 6/1 OR BURNLEY AT 125/1
What time does Liverpool vs Burnley kick off?
- Liverpool vs Burnley takes place on Saturday, August 21.
- The match kicks off at 12.30pm.
- It will be played at Anfield.
- Last time the two sides met, Liverpool ran out 3-0 winners at Turf Moor in May.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Burnley on and can I live stream it?
- Liverpool vs Burnley is live on BT Sport 1.
- Coverage commences at 11.30am – one hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport app.
Can I watch Liverpool vs Burnley for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Jordan Henderson and Thiago Alcantara reportedly featured in a friendly against Aston Villa last weekend so could play a part in this one.
Kostas Tsimikas is set to continue at left-back as Andy Robertson continues his recovery from ankle ligament damage.
Diogo Jota and Roberto Firmino will do battle for the centre-forward position after both netting last week.
Dale Stephens and Kevin Long are both undergoing surgery and unavailable for Burnley.
Source: Read Full Article