MAJORCA is a favourite holiday destination for Brits and the Balearic island has seen a surge of interest since quarantine was scrapped for double vaccinated people on return to England.
With that in mind, we've found some great deals for all holiday budgets – whether you're after a total bargain or are willing to splash the cash.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Spain and the Balearic Islands, which include Ibiza, Majorca and Menorca, are currently on the amber list.
That means quarantine on return to England no longer exists for children and double vaccinated adults, and they can also skip the day 8 PCR test, although they still need a pre-return test and a day 2 test.
Despite this, there's still plenty of accommodation available to book for early autumn, and the island has a huge range of options from swanky to modest.
We've found the best deals depending on your budget:
- Budget: Thomas Cook Globales Veramar apartments 7-night September from £127pp
Those looking to bag a bargain can stay for seven-nights at Globales Veramar apartments from just £127 per person.
- Bargain: Easyjet Holidays Blue Sea Gran Playa Hotel all-inclusive 7-nights September from £369pp
The mid-range Blue Sea Gran Playa Hotel costs from £369 per person and has lots of family-friendly amenities.
- Blowout: Jet2 Holidays Innside by Melia Cala Blanca Hotel September 7-nights from £592pp
For a splurge, Innside by Melia Cala Blanca Hotel starts from £592 per person for a week's stay and is right on the beachfront, with the resort centre nearby and a Mediterranean restaurant on site.
Spain requires all Brits to be fully vaccinated or have a negative test to enter the country.
This week’s best deals on holidays abroad
- British Airways are offering up to £200 off Dubai, France and Germany holidays
- Travelzoo’s top holiday deals – UK breaks from £59 & foreign trips from £79
- Eurocamp has August family holidays from £208 across France
- Dubai holidays from £492pp as the UAE is moved from red to amber list
- TUI slash up to £550 off Majorca, Ibiza & Menorca holidays this summer
- France holidays from £38 a night as country ditched from amber plus list
If you're looking for more foreign holiday inspiration, we've found cheap all inclusive holidays for this summer and there are many cheap package holidays.
For breaks in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains and we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article