IF you're looking for an unforgettable holiday filled with pool parties, sunset cocktails and relaxing spa treatments, we've got you covered.
We found the best child-free holidays, including Brit-favourite destinations in Spain, Greece and Turkey.
Adults-only beach holidays are ideal if you're trying to break away from the chaotic city life, as they are typically more relaxing with no little ones around.
With that in mind, most of the adult-only beach resorts also have services specifically catered to adults, like spa services, massages, state-of-the-art gyms, and fine dining.
Many of the hotels included are for adults only, while others are in bigger properties with areas dedicated to adults.
The best deals come from holiday companies like Jet2holidays, TUI and On the Beach.
read more travel deals
Holiday in the Norfolk Broads from £17pp a night this spring
The cheapest city breaks in Europe from £69pp – including flights
The cheapest deal we've found is in Abulfeira, Portugal, with seven nights at Agua Marinha Hotel costing from £289pp on a self-catering basis.
For the same price of £289pp, you could also head to Rhodes in Greece at the Argo Hotel.
Here are the best deals we've found for adults-only holidays in June:
- 7 nights b&b at Azuline Hotel Galfi in San Antonio Bay, Ibiza – from £428pp
- 7 nights self-catering at IG Hotel Nachosol & Yaizasol Atlantic in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria – from £475pp
- 7 nights self-catering at Canaima Apartments in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria – from £478pp
- 7 nights b&b at Garden PlayaNatural Hotel & Spa in El Rompido, Costa De La Luz, Spain – from £311pp
- 7 nights half-board at TUI BLUE Levante in Cala Bona, Majorca, Spain – from £337pp
Most read in Beach holidays
Best last-minute beach holidays to Tenerife – from £197pp including flights
You can get £250 off your holidays to Turkey – but you have to be quick
Seafront villa with its own nightclub in Ibiza is just £119pppn
Where's hot in May? Cheap beach holidays from £261pp – including flights
All-inclusive options are also available – but they tend to be a bit pricier.
However, an all-inclusive holiday means you won't have to spend a penny once you land at your destination.
Here are some of the best deals we've found under £500pp:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Kleopatra Atlas Hotel – Adults Only (16+) in Alanya, Antalya, Turkey – from £413pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Blue Sea Arenal Tower – Adult Only in El Arenal, Majorca, Spain – from £431pp
Holiday companies will give you different perks included in your holiday packages, like free transport and luggage allowance – so it's worth double-checking before buying your break.
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
We rounded up the best last-minute beach holidays to Tenerife from £197pp, including flights.
We've also found cheap three-night foreign holidays for the coronation May bank holiday weekend, from £195pp with flights.
And we revealed the affordable holiday resort in Morocco with all-inclusive breaks from £293pp.
Source: Read Full Article