Who is MacKenzie Scott and Jeff Bezos's son Preston Bezos?

Who is MacKenzie Scott and Jeff Bezos's son Preston Bezos?

PRESTON Bezos is the eldest son of Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Scott.

Here is what we know about the 20-year-old son of the billionaire Amazon founder.

Who is Preston Bezos?

Preston Bezos was born in 2000 and is one of four children.

He is the son of the richest man on the planet.

Preston studies at Princeton University, one of the top universities in the world.

It is the same university his father graduated from in 1986.

Preston also shares his name with the entrepreneur, whose middle name is Preston.

The Bezos' children tend to stay out of the limelight so there is little known about them.

What is Preston Bezos' net worth?

All four of Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Scott's children are likely to inherit an enormous fortune.

The Amazon founder, who recently stepped down as CEO, has an estimated net worth of around $177billion (£128billion), according to Forbes.

He owns an 11 per cent stake in Amazon as well as the Washington Post.

According to Forbes' real-time billionaires list, Bezos is the richest man in the world, ranking above SpaceX founder Elon Musk.

Bezos and MacKenzie divorced after 25 years of marriage.

Bezos kept 75 percent of the couple's Amazon stock and MacKenzie got the remaining 25 percent, or $35.6billion in Amazon stock.

But Preston Bezos' net worth is not currently known.

Source: Read Full Article